new patient center
Your First Visit
First Visit with Dental Resort in Plano
We know that your first visit with a new dentist can be scary. We’re here to help make that new experience as easy and seamless as possible. For most new patients, your first visit will typically consist of an exam, x-rays, and teeth cleaning. If further procedures are needed, your first visit will also include a consultation and explanation of treatment options.
Many times treatment can be performed the same day, but complex procedures may require subsequent appointments.
To ensure that your first visit goes as smoothly as possible, please bring the following information to your first visit:
- List of all current medical prescribed medications
- Dental and medical insurance identification cards and benefits information
- If pertinent, bring your referral slip and/or any past x-rays
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 years of age, must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Also, please let us know:
- If your previous dentist or physician can forward your x-rays to our office in advance
- If you have any medical conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, etc.
- If you are a cancer patient
- If you have specific dental needs that you would like us to address (such as facial trauma) or if you would like a smile makeover.