Fighting Gum Disease
Would you like to keep your smile healthy and beautiful throughout your lifetime? If so, then be sure to watch out for gum disease and know how to fight it off if it threatens your smile. Your oral health is vital to keep your teeth healthy and in top-notch shape.
To help you combat gum disease, our [dr_type], Dr. [doctor_name] with [practice_name] in [city], [state], is here to share some advice on the subject.
Keep your oral health positive by fighting gum disease with these tips:
– Frequent drug use and the use of tobacco are bad habits linked to gum disease.
– A failure to visit your dentist for regular checkups and examinations could increase your risk for gum disease.
– To help prevent and treat gum disease, make sure you always keep your mouth clean and free of food debris and plaque buildup.
– Several medications can cause gum disease, since they produce dry mouth as a side effect, a known risk factor for gum disease. You should talk to your doctor or your dentist about your medications.
– A diet without proper nutrition can increase your risk for gum disease.
– Hormonal changes, especially in women, as well as genetic markers, can increase the risk of gum disease.
– Pregnancy can make women susceptible to gum disease.
If you still have questions about warding off gum disease, or if you have other oral health questions or concerns, please call our office today at [phone], so we can set you up with an appointment. Our team is always happy to assist you and aid you in your fight against gum disease, which will help keep your smile healthy.Back to Blog